December 29, 2008
by Jim Cullison

This devout Luddite technophobe is going to attempt online blogging commentary on current events...one small step for man, one giant leap, so forth...What ensues are my random ruminations on all manner of current events, as my whims dictate...While seldom profound, they will hopefully be sporadically entertaining...

For openers, let me share a supremely cool quote that I read the other day in the opening pages of Jon Meacham's "American Lion" on the life of Andrew Jackson...Jackson once declared, "I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me."

Born for a storm! How cool is that!! Doesn't that just scream movie title, or at least HBO miniseries? I almost entitled this blog Born For A Storm, but it's really inappropriate for my personality...Born For Mild Breezes and Partly Cloudy Skies would be more fitting...

Okay, more to come...

Comments