February 14, 2009
by Jim Cullison

Feeling pretty good about the Cs after two-thirds of regular season games...44-11, most wins in the league, two big comeback victories on the road against decent Western Conference teams...

The overtime loss to the Fakers at home was disheartening to be sure, but I remain resolute in my conviction that L.A. can't consistently play strong D over the course of a seven game series...plus, Bynum is out until the playoffs AT LEAST...they can't win the title without him.

Losing to the Spurs at home was a downer, but they're a skilled and classy franchise. I don't know if the Celts would have prevailed in the Finals if they'd faced S.A. I still think they're the team to beat in the West come playoff time.

Ultimately though, the Cavs remain the most fearsome adversary for Gang Green in either conference...I just don't know if Boston has enough to stop King James and Company...

Comments